Jumpstart your business technology with access of up to $15,000 in government funding to boost your business technology.
The Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP), is a grant program to fund small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) to improve their digital strategy.
Grow Your Business Online
Receive up to $2,400 to grow your business online to remain competitive and serve your existing customers more effectively by setting up e-commerce. This grant can be used to:
- Develop a new e-commerce website or add functionality to your existing site
- Install an e-commerce platform
- Hire a consultant to help with digital marketing strategies for your e-commerce store
- Track and manage inventory and sales, market to customers, offer discounts, maintain a loyalty program, or increase cyber security using e-commerce software
- To pay up to 20% of the total cost of hardware and software
The first step in the grant process is to review your eligibility criteria here.
Boost Your Business Technology Grant
Receive up to $15,000 to get advice on the technologies that can propel your business forward to increase productivity, consolidate your office software or implement cybersecurity. This grant can help SMEs to:
- reduce overhead costs
- speed up transactions
- respond to clients more quickly
- manage inventory more efficiently
- improve supply chain logistics
You can apply if:
- You are an owner or director (or are authorized by the director)
- Your business:
- is Canadian owned
- is For-profit
- has 1 to 499 employees
- has had at lease $500,00 in annual revenue in 1 of the last 3 years
If you have been looking to make improvements to and jumpstart your business’ technology but are not sure how to finance the expenditures, this may be a great option. Complete Technologies is able to provide advice, implementation and procurement once your digital adoption plan has been created.
The program will be available until March 2025, subject to remaining grant availability.
For more information visit: